Spring – Emerging, Growing & Nurturing
A Guide to Celebrating Nature-based Holidays
Spring & The Spring Equinox are about “balance, emerging, growing & nurturing”
The Spring Equinox also known as “Ostara” arrives on March 20/21 in the Northern Hemisphere.
This day is one of the “Equinoxes” the other one is Autumn Equinox in the fall. The seasonal wheel has 2 Equinoxes’ and 2 Solstices’ the in between nature based holidays are considered cross-quarter day because it comes between either a Equinox or a Solstice. The Seasonal Wheel is always changing every 6 weeks.
This is the time to emerge from the darkness and walk towards the light. Growth and nurturing play a vital role in this Equinox; the two need to balance.
This Program will walk you through the process and seasonal energy of Spring. This is a home-study program and go at your own pace. This program can be done anytime through the year; but to truly engage and connect it is best done in tune with the Springl season.
Online Classroom is provided so you have access to all documents and presentations that you will need to engage in the course.
In this course I will guide you through:
- Help you connect with the cycles, patterns, rhythms of nature as you engage in the seasonal energy and experience the season of Spring
- Learn how to connect and work with each phase of the Moon Cycle
- Connect with your core essence to feel the pulse of the seasonal energy
- Learn to reflect and journal the events that unfold in your life
- Learn about the Seasonal Wheel
- Learn about each of the Seasonal Celebrations for Spring
- Learn how to easily apply what you will learn in this course to create the life you were intended to have
- Learn how the element of Earth represents this season and what it has to offer you
- Learn about 3 of the Archetypes that can help you in different areas of your life
- Receive a Downloadable PDF File the minute your register and pay
Once you are registered and have paid; you will have access to the downloadable PDF file and the classroom. If for some reason you did not get your downloadable PDF file; please contact me.