To everything there is a season: a time for sowing, a time for growing, a time for reaping — then rest and regeneration — winter will blossom into the spring of a new beginning. Each rite of passage is in effect the death of the “old” and a birth of the “new.”
This Program will walk you through the process and seasonal energy of Winter. This is a home-study program and go at your own pace. This program can be done anytime through the year; but to truly engage and connect it is best done in tune with the Winter season.
Online Classroom and Private Facebook Group is provided so you have access to all documents and presentations that you will need to engage in the course.
In this course I will guide you through:
- Help you connect with the cycles, patterns, rhythms of nature as you engage in the seasonal energy and experience the season of Winter
- Learn how to connect and work with each phase of the Moon Cycle
- Connect with your core essence to feel the pulse of the seasonal energy
- Learn to reflect and journal the events that unfold in your life
- Learn about the Seasonal Wheel
- Learn about each of the Seasonal Celebrations for Winter
- Learn how to easily apply what you will learn in this course to create the life you were intended to have
- Learn how the element of Water represents this season and what it has to offer you
- Learn about 3 of the Archetypes that can help you in different areas of your life
- Receive a Downloadable PDF File the minute your register and pay
Here is what some students who are enrolled are saying:
I found the mythology to be extremely interesting and all of the different methods of keeping away winter blues to be reflected in myself and what I am doing at the moment. I was connecting with the introspectiveness of this season and wasn’t even aware of it. Very illuminating! Hawk Running Water
Dolores, I’m SO impressed by what you’ve put together for the Winter program. The ebook (pdf) is gorgeous! I love your questions. I’m journaling with them this weekend. Debra Mars
Once you are registered and have paid; you will have access to the downloadable PDF file and the classroom. If for some reason you did not get your downloadable PDF file; please contact me.
You might also be interested in signing up for my complimentary e-news on the Winter Solstice